Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Wedded Bliss


Ben and I have been married 3 years today.

In that time we have experienced two cross country moves, found our first apartment and our first house, and have owned two cars. We have changed jobs ten times. We've gone through a crisis, an emotional breakdown, and a big change of plans. We've had one child and are working on our second. He has learned to say know and I've learned to listen. He's learned to raise his voice and I've learned to lower mine. We've learned how to communicate, how to play, how to laugh and how to live in small spaces together.

Ben is the most wonderful husband I could ever have dreamed of. He's strong, caring, understanding and always respectful. He loves me with his whole self in a way that I never knew I could be loved. He's an amazing father, a reliable provider, and let me pick the paint colours for the house. I love him will all I am and look forward to the rest of our lives together.

3 comments:

Mommy of Four said...

I can NOT picture Ben raising his voice!! HAHA!!

Happy anniversary.

Unknown said...

Happy aniversery!

Angela said...

This is so sweet. :-)
Happy Anniversary, late.