Wednesday, October 03, 2007

11 months old

Wow time flies. My baby girl is 11 months old today.

This morning I woke up to her rolling around beside me. Once she realized I was awake she looked at me with a big smile and snuggled against my chest. Bliss.

She wants to walk all the time now, but she can't walk on her own yet. So daily Ben and I take her for walks around the house. Seeing the two of them walking and laughing makes my heart soar.

There's so much learning going on right now. Her newest game is putting and taking. She'll put a toy on the chair and then take it off. She'll put a block on top of another block, clap her ands, and then take it off. It makes me giggle.

She's persistent. When she wants to get somewhere interesting - like under a table or where a kitty is sleeping - she figures out a way to do it, then looks over her shoulder and smiles at me proudly.

Nothing could be better than this.

1 comment:

Dena said...

I completely understand the feeling of your child making your heart soar, especially when you see your husband and baby laughing together. It's pretty amazing!