Monday, May 07, 2007

Two years

Two years ago today I became Mrs. Stephanie Perry. Honestly, I hardly remember the wedding at all. I remember getting ready, I remember saying the vows, and I remember bits of the reception (including Travis's LONG speach and not getting any of the cake). The rest of it is just a blurr....

But the wedding isn't the important part, the marriage is. Over the past two years I've become a different person, a better person, because of having Ben in my life. I love him more and deeper each day.

5 comments:

matthew said...

congrats to both of you and God bless! :)

Richards' said...

aw, how sweet! YOu got married 2 months before me... i did not realize that!

Dena said...

Congrats, congrats! And isn't it amazing how much more and how differently you love your husband now that he is a father!

Owen said...

Congrats! Are you doing anything special?

Unknown said...

Congradulations steph. I love you and miss you very much