Wednesday, November 09, 2011

WIP Wednesday

So a facebook group I'm in does this, and I think it might be fun (and good motivation for me to finish things instead of just starting them).The other benefit will be taking pictures of things and keeping my Ravelry projects updated. We'll see how that goes.   So here is what I'm working on right now:

OTN (on the needles):


My Vlad that I started on Monday. I'm one repeat away from the transition chart, then I'll have until next Monday to do the edging. I want to get it done for knit night next week because I'm crazy.


Tardis Socks for Jen. These literally only need about 3 more inches, and have taken me FAR too long to do (sorry Jen!). When I am done the shawl (or when I need a break from lace) I will work on them.



The next one doesn't have a picture because it's super top secret (mom, don't you dare click that link! I am not responsible if you do).Needs to be finished by Christmas, will take about two week. I've been putting it off because I have to reverse the chart, and only last week realized I could mirror it and save it as a new file.


OTW (on the wheel):





Super soft 100% merino that will be a two ply lace weight. Honestly I haven't worked on this for the last couple of weeks, but I really want to get back at it.





OTS (on the spindle)






BUNNEH! This is my bunny fluff. It's a long, ongoing project that will eventually become a shawl. I've got 130yds done - doesn't seem like a whole lot, but I'm not working on it very often.

No comments: