Thursday, July 07, 2011

Returning

It's been over a year since I last blogged. Honestly during that time I felt little need to post anything, and when I did I used the notes on facebook. Lately, however, I've been feeling more of a pull to write and share. For some reason this feels more private than facebook, even if it's still out there for all the world to see.

Right now it sort of feels like life is suspended. Husband is finished school and looking for work. The girl is starting school in the fall. The boy turns 3 (THREE?!?!?!) in a couple of weeks. I've been spinning and knitting and filling my time with friends and family - Trying to get as much out of the time as I can rather than feel like I'm waiting for something else to start.

In short, life is good.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I Like Returning!

E said...

Good to see you back! :) I find blogging more private than facebook because not so many people creep blog pages as they do facebook. :)