I couldn't sleep last night. Here is some of what was in my head:
- if people don't believe in Christ then they are already lost, so why do we care about what they do beyond that, none of that matters for their eternity.
- if doing the right didn't hurt sometimes, if it were always easy, then I think it would be harder to tell that we're doing the right thing.
- a loss of friendship hurts
- love is much to easy of a word to throw around. If we restricted ourselves to only using it when it was true (patient, kind, humble, keeping no record of rongs, not self-seeking etc.) a lot of people would be spared a lot of hurt, and I think we would tryly love more instead of half loving some.
- next april I want to try for another baby (yeah, and I said my first one wouldn't be until Ben and I had been married two years....)
- God still loves me even when my house is a mess and I havn't showered for 2 days
- this is not where I thought my life would be at this point, but i wouldn't have it any other way