Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Random thoughts

- Everyone should be able to nap every day, it's a wonderful thing.

- I read a book yesterday, picked it up and didn't put it down until it was finished.

- I've walked almost every day for the past week or so.

- I saw a kid riding down the street on a unicycle, it made me giggle.

- My house is cleaner than it's been for months.

- I had a baby shower on the weekend and it was wonderful, I feel much loved.

- I've been craving junk food like I've never craved it before.

- Ben and I are looking for a new car.

- This is pretty much as good as I can get my brain to work lately.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Random thought... Your baby ticker is now in the finaly stage of your pregnancy! YAY!
My brain was not working today either.

Anonymous said...

How did your ultrasound go??? Is baby still breech??

Elizabeth said...

i love you steph!

Kelly said...

Stephy-kins! Elizabeth stole my comment... I love you, too!

Richards' said...

You said your house is the cleanest it has ever been... look our worl, Stephie is NESTING! Baby coming soon!

Anonymous said...

hehehe... That was a funny post Gwyn! Nesting is fun! :P