Friday, April 21, 2006

Ultrasound Jitters

My ultra sound is on Tuesday, and I'm so excited. I'm also really scared. I thought it would be just so reassuring to see the baby and know tht everything is alright, but what if we see that it isn't. What if there is an abnormality? What if it is measuring smaller than it's supposed to? What if there are three or four babies in there? I know there's no reason to be so nervous and I know the chances of everything being just great are high, but I still get nervous. Prayers over the next week will really be aprciated

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey Steph! Congrats, first of all. I know exactly what you mean, though my worries didn't start until the doctor was preparing me for the ultrsound. I was so excited to find out if the baby was a boy or girl, I didn't even think of the baby having an abnormality. I just prayed that God would prepare me to accept what He has allowed, good or bad. I'm blessed that everything went well and will be praying for the same.

Anonymous said...

I read on Travis' post that you will be comming to NB in June? How long you comming for? We will come down to visit if you are staying for awhile! We may already be moving in to Moncton by then.... :D (we are already seriouly looking for houses in the area, this summer, and if not, next summer!!! ) Keep in touch!
Denise :)