Monday, February 20, 2006

Amazing God

Is't it amazing how wrong we can be sometimes. Isn't it such a shame how we allow fears to drive us instead of folowing what God wants us to do, even when we claim to know that He will never do anything to harm us. Except i don't think fear is the real problem, because it's usually not fear for our lives that stops us, but fear for our reputation, fear of changing how others view us, which is not fear at all, but pride.

I've been working through some stuff lately, and the result is wonderful, even when part of me feared that to deal with this issue would destroy me. My past was haunting me again, but God has shown me that it has no power over me, that He has already redeemed me, and now it is up to me to claim my position as His chosen.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

God in you is a beautiful thing. The hope of what's to come and is now coming is clear in you're words and i know they pour out of your heart. Thank you for being a light reminding me of how Amazing God is.

Unknown said...

holy steph taht is what i have been deailing with lattly!