Friday, January 06, 2006

Miss Me?

I know, I havn't blogged for a long time. It's been a crazy month. Ben and I are almos tsettled in, my new job is great and I honestly and truly feel happy and at peace. Not that I havn't been happy or peaceful lately, I was just really stressed. I hadn't realized how much pressure I felt from work. My new job is much less stress, even though things are a bit hectic right now.

I'm also realizing how much I like communicating with people. To all my friends, I miss you. I don't have any long distance right now and I've lost most people's emails (i know, I'm horrible at keeping in touch) my email is sperry@the summit.ca if you want to say hi....I'd appriciate it.

I'm also learning a lot of thigns lately, but I'm trying to keep things to one major idea per blog, so you'll have to wait til later to find out what.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yes I've missed you. Glad to know all is well, that you survived the move, and this new job is a better fit.

I love you. And thank you for keeping to one thought. Makes me smile.

Anonymous said...

I HAVE MISSED YOU!!! Glad to see you posting again! Keep it up, and dont forget to drop in on mine ever so often. Its not very exciting though.. :P
Talk to you late, and glad everything is going well
Happy New Year,
denise :)

Richards' said...

SHE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!! YEAH STEPH!