Thursday, July 12, 2007

Whelmed

As in, overwhelmed.

In 10 days my mom and grandmother will be here for a week. I have 10 days to get packed and finish the list of things I need to do before I move. AHHHHH

Well, that's not completely true. I will be doing some packing when they get here, like the kitchen and such, and cleaning, but I want to get as much of it done before they arrive that I can. There just seems to be so much to do.

And then I have my usual problem as well. I'm isolating myself from people. I don't like saying goodbye. I can't handle it at all. So instead I just avoid people. I haven't gone to playgroup for a while, even though I could have. I don't want to go to church either, but I will at least this week because I'm supposed to be helping in the nursery. I should be spending time with my wonderful friends here, but instead I'm hiding. Sorry!

I can't believe how much junk Ben and I have. There's so much stuff that we're donating just because it's not worth it to bring it back east. We don't need it. Still, there's a lot we're keeping and taking, I just hope it isn't too much to fit on the truck. We'll see.

No comments: