Monday, March 20, 2006

Joys of pregnancy

I'm 7 weeks and 3 days pregnant. So far I havn't acutally been sick, but I do feel pretty nausous most of the time. And tired, so so very tired! I feel so sluggish most of the time, but still manage to get things done. I'm also very teary the last few days, but have so far managed not to make a public specticle of myself.

Other than that, being pregnant is amazing. And those little problems are really no problem at all. It's nothing I can't handle and nothing I would want to trade for anything in the world. I have a little baby growing inside me - a whole little person who's being formed. I can't wait til I start showing and I'm so excited to actually feel the baby moving inside me. It still feels unreal most of the time.

I also have to keep myself from worrying. I'm eating well and getting enough sleep, taking my vitamines and such, so I know really there's nothing to worry about, but there are things that we can't control, and it's hard for me to trust God's power when I feel so powerless.

I'm loving being pregnant. It's an amazing and indescribable feeling.

6 comments:

denise :) said...

YAY YAY YAY
I am soo happy for you Steph! almost 2 whole months! 7 more to go! ;) I wish I could be closer! What all did your your immediate familys all say when you told them?!
YAY!!! hehe
Denise :)

elizabeth said...

Steph, sounds good. i am so very happy for you and Ben.

Are we still on for August because I might have a way to make it happen.

Ronn said...

Hey Ben and Steph,

Glad to hear about your pregnancy, congrats you two. You guys are going to be great parents and that child is being loved now and will be loved when they arrrive. Miss ya guys.....oh by the way I LOST!!!!
Ronn

Richards' said...

I can't wait to see baby Perry!

melissa9870 said...

So happy for you!!

Xaven said...

CONGRATS!!! Wow! That's incredible! Of course you guys are gunna give it some cool video game/anime influenced name, right?

BTW - how are you guys liking KH2?